Dr. Sunil Reddy, a medical oncologist at the Stanford Cancer Center, treats lymphoma, melanoma, skin cancer, basal cell carcinoma, and more.
Education & Training
- 2003: Board Certification: Medical Oncology, American Board of Internal Medicine
- 2000: Stanford University School of Medicine, Palo Alto, CA, Fellowship
- 1997: University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, Residency
- 1995: University of Michigan Hospital, Ann Arbor, MI, Internship
- 1994: UCI College of Medicine, Irvine, CA, MD, Medicine